With exclusive offers, fundraising tips and more…
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising.
- The competition will run from November 5th 2012 until December 17th 2012.
- Last time for entry will be 23.59, December 17th 2012.
- All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw. The first eight entries randomly selected will each receive a £500 donation for the cause supported at the time of the purchase. The ninth entry randomly selected will win a £1,000 donation for the cause supported at the time of purchase.
- Donations generated during the competition period must be verified by the retailer by 23.59, December 17th 2012 to qualify for an entry into the prize draw. Donations that have not been verified by 23.59, December 17th 2012 will not be eligible.
- The draw will take place on December 19th 2012.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw taking place, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your account details are correct.
- In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
- Entry to draw is restricted to one easyfundraising account per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
- Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page , alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
- The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.