- The Around the World in 7 Donations promotion will from here on be referred to as “the promotion”.
- The promotion is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising.
- The promotion runs from 00:00 on Monday 4th January 2016 until 23:59 on Sunday 13th March 2016.
- The promotion may be withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
- The list of participating retailers is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion.
- Participants agree for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising Facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page, alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
- Promoter: easyfundraising Ltd., Harmony House, 34 High Street, Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands, WS9 8LZ.
How to participate
- To participate, an easyfundraising user must make a qualifying purchase.
- Only the first qualifying purchase by each easyfundraising user will be counted towards their supported cause’s donation bonus.
- Qualifying purchases must be made between 00:00 on Monday 4th January 2016 and 23:59 on Sunday 13th March 2016.
- A qualifying purchase is deemed to be an easyfundraising user’s first purchase from a participating retailer during the promotion.
- Participating retailers are indicated by the addition of the Around the World in 7 Donations’ Hot Air Balloon icon to the retailer’s logo on the easyfundraising website.
- The complete list of participating retailers can be found here: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/blog/participating-retailers-around-the-world-in-7-donations/
- In the event that a purchase does not track or a user makes a missing donation claim, that purchase will be excluded from the promotion.
- Purchases made during the promotion period must be verified by the retailer by 21st March 2016 to qualify. Purchases that have not been verified by 21st March 2016 will not be eligible.
- easyfundraising reserve the right to rule that a purchase is not a qualifying purchase.
- A donation bonus is paid for a cause’s first seven  supporters making a qualifying purchase.
- The bonus structure is as follows:
|No. of supporters making qualifying purchases||Donation bonus (%)|
- If subsequent travel purchases are made during the promotion, only the first seven  purchases will count towards the donation bonus.
Payment of promotion bonuses
- Donation bonuses earnt by individuals will be payable to the good causes or charity they support at the time of earning the donation bonus.
- Donation bonuses aren’t payable on reversed donations.
- Bonuses will be added to causes accounts 30 days after all qualifying purchases have been confirmed by the retailer.
- Payment will be made in the next payment cycle that, including the bonus payment, you have raised over the minimum payment amount (£15).
- Should the user account become deactivated, payment of the bonus donation may be cancelled or withdrawn.
No cash alternative offered.