1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Debenhams.
3. The competition will run from February 3rd 2014 until 23.59, February 9th.
4. Last time for entry will be 23.59, February 9th 2014.
5. The winner will be the comment considered by easyfundraising’s nominated competition editor, to be of the highest merit. The decision and opinion of easyfundraising in regard to the actual winner of the competition will be final.
6. Please ensure your details are correct when completing your entry as these are the details we will use to contact the winner.
7. The winner will be decided on February 10th 2014.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of February 10th 2014, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your account details are correct.
9. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
10. Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising Facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page, alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
11. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
13. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.