- No purchase necessary.
- The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and John Lewis.
- The competition will run from December 16th 2013 until 23.59, December 22nd.
- Last time for entry will be 23.59, December 22nd 2013.
- All entries received by this time will be entered into the free competition and the winner will win £500 in John Lewis gift vouchers for themselves and a £500 donation for their easyfundraising cause. The runner up will win a John Lewis family fun hamper worth £250 for themselves.
- The winner and runner up will be the captions considered by easyfundraising’s nominated competition editor, to be of the highest merit. The decision and opinion of easyfundraising in regard to the actual winner of the competition will be final.
- The winner’s easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause they are supporting at 23.59, December 22nd 2013. If the winner is a non easyfundraising member they can choose the cause of their choice from any of the active causes listed on the easyfundraising site. An active cause is considered a cause that has raised a donation within the past six months.
- One entry into the competition will be given for answering the competition question listed on the Facebook competition page. Answers must be received by 23.59, December 22nd to qualify for the competition.
- Please ensure your details are correct when completing the Facebook form as these are the details we will use to contact the winner.
10. One entry into the competition will be given for answering the competition question listed on the blog page. Answers must be received by 23.59, December 22nd to qualify for the competition.
11. The winner and runner up will be decided on December 23rd, 2013.
12. The winner and runner up will be notified by email within 5 working days of December 23rd 2013, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your easyfundraising account details are correct.
13. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
14. In the event that the winner or runner up do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
15. The winner and runner up agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising Facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page , alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
16. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
18. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.