Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Laura Ashley Limited and associated companies and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the competition. Only one entry per person is permitted. By entering, you agree that your name and location may be made public if you win.
2. One (1) winner will be selected from the entries and the winner will be awarded a Laura Ashley Goody Bag worth £100.
3. The closing date is 31st January 2011 and any entries received after this date will not be accepted.
4. The winners will be notified on the email address provided by the participant on or before 2 February 20110.
5. Laura Ashley will not accept responsibility for lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
6. The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available. If the winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
7. The decision of the judge is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the winner.
8. All entries and contents therein shall belong exclusively to easyfundraising and Laura Ashley Limited.
9. Laura Ashley reserves the right to amend any time periods and event dates if it considers necessary in the circumstances.
10. This competition is run by Laura Ashley Limited (Company No. 531301), registered address at 27 Bagleys Lane, Fulham, London SW6 2QA.