1. The following rules apply to your participation in our ‘#PetHates’ competition (“Competition”).
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to the following rules:
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. To enter submit a picture or video of yourself showing your Pet Hates to the easyfundraising Facebook Page or tweet @easyuk the picture with the hashtag #PetHates. Any photos and videos must be family friendly and must not be rude, profane or offensive. All correctly completed entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
4. easyfundraising shall moderate all photographs and videos entered and easyfundraising reserves the right at its absolute discretion not to post any photographs or videos on the Facebook page or at its absolute discretion to remove any photographs or videos from the Facebook page at any time.
5. By entering this competition you agree that easyfundraising has full rights to edit and republish images submitted for promotional purposes.
6. Promotion period runs from 23rd March to 5th April 2015 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midnight on 5th April 2015.
7. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate, including staff in store.
8. Prize: There will be 1 unique winner from entries made via Facebook and Twitter. A £100 donation will be given to easyfundraising cause and £100 to spend at Waitrose Pet will be given to a winner selected at random. No cash alternatives will be offered.
9. Each winner will be notified on Facebook or Twitter and has 5 working days to respond to claim the prize.
10. The winner’s easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause they are supporting at the time of the draw. If the winner is a non easyfundraising member they can choose the cause of their choice from any of the active causes listed on the easyfundraising site. An active cause is considered a cause that has raised a donation within the past six months
11. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfill a prize should you win.
12. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
16. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, Harmony House, 34 High Street, Aldridge, Walsall, WEST MIDLANDS WS9 8LZ