This week we’re bringing you a great competition courtesy of Red Letter Days.
You could win an unforgettable experience for yourself or to give to a friend or loved one. With hundreds of experiences available from a luxury spa day to a once in a lifetime F1 experience, there’s plenty of inspirational experiences to chose from.
How to enter*
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is tell us:
*By entering this competition you agree to occassional emails regarding easyfundraising’s products and services via email. If you are an existing registered user of easyfundraising your email preferences will remain unchanged.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Red Letter Days or their agencies.
3. The competition will run from 22 December 2014 until 28 December 2014 . Last time for entry will be 23.59, 28 December 2014.
4. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win the Red Letter Day Gift Voucher.
5. One entry into the draw will be given when you correctly answer the multiple choice question. Your answer must be registered by 23.59pm, 28 December 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
6. The winner will be drawn on 2 January 2015 and will be notified via email within 5 working days with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure that the email address you provide is correct.
7. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfill a prize should you win.
9. Entry to the draw is restricted to one per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
10. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising websites.
11. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.
13. By entering this competition, you consent that easyfundraising may contact you in the future regarding its service or future promotions/competitions.