Shake off the excesses of Christmas and make a healthy start to 2009 with our latest competition.
Every time you shop online with easyfundraising between December 25th 2008 and January 31st 2009 you'll be in with a chance to win £200 to spend with graze, the first online service delivering wholesome natural snacks direct to desks, nationwide.
Already registered with easyfundraising?
- We'll give you one entry into the prize draw every time you make a purchase through the easyfundraising site between December 25th 2008 and January 31st 2009. So, if you make 20 purchases from ANY of our 600+ well known retailers, you'll get 20 entries into the draw! It's as simple as that!
- Plus, if your purchase is from graze we'll give you two entries into the draw.
- We'll also give you an extra entry when you refer a friend to easyfundraising. You'll get one extra entry for every friend you tell so click here to let your friends know about easyfundraising.
Not yet registered with us?
- If you're new to easyfundraising, simply register with us to support your favourite cause and you'll get one entry into the free prize draw, click here to register.
- If you prefer not to register with easyfundraising right now but would like to receive our free bi-monthly e-newsletter, packed full of all the latest retailer offers, click here to enter your details and receive one entry into the free prize draw.
From pineapple to pistachios, Korean chilli rice crackers to kalamata olives, the graze range has been hand selected to include key nutrients and contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives... ever. Prices start from just £2.29 and delivery is free!
|To try a delicious graze box for free and earn £1 for your cause click here |
1. No purchase necessary. 2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising. 3. The competition will run from 25th December 2008 until 31st January 2009. 4. Last time for entry will be 23.59 January 31st 2009. 5. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win £200 to spend with graze. 6. Donations generated during the competition period must be verified by the retailer by 23.59 January 31st 2009 to qualify for an entry into the prize draw. Donations that have not been verified by 23.59 January 31st 2009 will not be eligible. 7. One entry into the draw will be given for every individual you tell about the competition via the 'Refer a Friend' email on the website. This is subject to fair use and in the event of referring multiple or duplicated email addresses per individual, all prize draw entries across the referring easyfundraising account will be null and void. 8. The draw will take place on 01st February 2009. 9. The winner will be notified by email within 1 working day of the competition ending, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your account details are correct. 10. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. 11. Entry to draw is restricted to one easyfundraising account per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void. 12. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered. 13. Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, alongside the cause they support as well as on its own. 14. All prizes include free delivery to a valid UK postal address. 15. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. 16. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win. 17. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.