With exclusive offers, fundraising tips and more…
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising.
- The competition will run from 6th October to 19th October 2014
- Last time for entry will be 23.59, 19th October 2014
- All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win a £50 donation for the winners cause.
- One entry is given for fully completing the survey including filling in the contact details. A maximum of one entry will be awarded.
- In the event the winner does not support a live easyfundraising cause the winner will be able to nominate the easyfundraising cause of their choice. The chosen easyfundraising cause must have earned a donation in the past 12 months.
- The draw will take place on 20th October 2014
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 working days of the draw taking place, with details of how their cause will be paid. Please ensure your account details are correct.
- In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
- Entry to draw is restricted to one easyfundraising account per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page, alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
- The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.