You could WIN a £500 donation courtesy of
Terms and conditions apply
The following rules apply to your participation in the Advent Calendar Giveaway. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, simply click on each day’s door on the easyfundraising Advent Calendar Giveaway landing page between 00:00 1st December 2019 to 10:00 24th December 2019.
2. Earn a maximum of 3 extra entries each day into the Grand Prize Draw once you have entered the Advent Calendar on that day, 1 extra entry can be earnt for each social message you share on Facebook, Twitter & WhatsApp when you click on either of the share buttons on the Advent Calendar entry confirmation page or entry confirmation email.
3.You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in to earn an entry. Entries per supporter are limited to the first click through the Advent Calendar page each day.
4. Promotion period runs from 00:00 1st December 2019 to 10:00 24th December 2019. All entries must be received within this time.
5. By entering the Advent Calendar giveaway, all entrants will be automatically be entered into the Grand Prize Draw on Christmas Day to win a £5,000 donation for their good cause & £5,000 John Lewis & Partners voucher. 1 randomly selected winner will be picked at 11:00 on 24th December to win the Grand Prize.
6. By entering the Advent Calendar giveaway, all entrants will automatically receive a confirmation email confirming entry into that day’s prize draw. A subsequent email will be sent the following day to confirm the result from the previous day’s prize draw.
7. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
8. Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected supporter each day who will win a prize to the value of £500. On the 25th of December 1 randomly selected supporter will be notified they have won the Grand Prize of a £5,000 donation and £5,000 John Lewis & Partners gift voucher. The winner of the Grand Prize will need to provide their name, email address & telephone number to receive the personalised e-voucher.
9. All entrants will receive an email confirming their entry which is sponsored by that day’s retailer.
10. All entrants will receive an email letting them know if they’ve won the competition for every day they’ve entered.
11. The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 30 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
12. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
14. The Promoter's decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
16. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.