You could WIN a £250 donation AND a £250 M&S Gift Card courtesy of
Great news! You’ve been entered into today’s draw to WIN a £250 donation AND a £250 M&S Gift Card.
You’ve also earned 1 entry into our Christmas Day Grand Prize Draw to win £5,000 to spend at John Lewis & Partners AND a massive £5,000 donation for your cause!
Make sure you enter again tomorrow for your chance to win another great prize!
Terms and conditions apply
Shop to Win Giveaway
The following rules apply to your participation in the Shop to Win giveaway. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, you must first opt-in to the giveaway by clicking through any of the retailer links on the easyfundraising Giveaway landing page. You must then shop with any of the participating retailers between 00:00 14th October 2019 to 23:59 20th October 2019.
2. Each eligible shop with a participating retailer will count as an entry into the giveaway.
3. Enter by post for free, send your name and contact telephone number to easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN. All postal entries must be received by 17th October 2019.
4. You must be signed up to easyfundraising, have cookies enabled and be logged in to earn an entry. Entries per supporter are limited to the first click through a relevant link.
5. Promotion period runs from 00:00 14th October 2019 to 23:59 20th October 2019. All entries must be received within this time.
6. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
7. Prize: There will be 5 randomly selected supporters who will win a £100 donation for their good cause.
8. All entrants will receive an email letting them know they’ve entered and if they’ve won the competition. The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 14 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
9. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
13. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.