You probably already know that easyfundraising.org.uk is a shopping and fundraising website – you shop, you raise funds. But did you know that with easyfundraising you can also raise money for your good cause or charity without actually spending anything?
Our Free Funds page is a lovely long list of retailers who will donate to your cause without you needing to even open your purse or wallet.
There are almost 50 offers on the page right now but here’s my round up of the best:
1. Raise £5 when you take out a free 14 day trial with LOVEFiLM
2. £4.50 donation from eBay when you register as a new user. You need to make one bid within 30 days of registering to activate your donation but it doesn’t need to be a winning bid. You must be new to eBay though.
3. Raise £1 when you order a free SIM card from T-Mobile.
4. Raise £5 when you successfully apply for a Bank Of Scotland Credit Card.
5. If you’re after a new mobile contract, Vodafone will donate £45 when you take out a new pay monthly handset deal.
6. Enjoy a one month introductory trial with Which for just £1 and raise £7.50
(ok, so you have to spend £1 for this one!)
7. Register with Match Affinity and raise 50p.
8. Raise 20p when you sign up for email newsletters from holiday company Thomson.
9. Sign up with Snapfish and raise £1.75, and they’ll give you 20 free photo prints.
10. Order a free trial box of yummy food from Graze and raise 50p.
11. Up to £31 donation when you switch to Scottish Power.
12. Raise £17.50 when you open a Santander Preferred In-Credit Rate Account.
There are plenty more on the free funds page so have a look and then let us know how much you managed to raise in one go!