1. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and John Lewis
2. The competition will run from May 26th 2014 until 2nd June 2014.
3. Last time for entry will be 23.59, 2nd June 2014.
4. One entry into the draw will be given for every purchase made with John Lewis during the competition period.
5. Donations generated during the competition period must be verified by the retailer by 2nd June 2014 to qualify for an entry into the prize draw.
6. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win two tickets to the John Lewis Roof Garden event at John Lewis Oxford Street on June 7th at 7pm
7. The winner must make their own way to the event.
8. A maximum of one entry per purchase will be awarded.
9. The draw will take place on June 3rd 2014.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the draw taking place, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your account details are correct.
11. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 3 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
12. Entry to draw is restricted to one easyfundraising account per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
13. The prize is two tickets to the John Lewis Roof Garden event at John Lewis Oxford Street on June 7th at 7pm
14. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
15. Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page , alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
16. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
18. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition and site rules.
19. No purchase necessary, entry may also be made by signing up to the easyfundraising newsletter.