The eagle eyed among you may have noticed that this morning we put up a holding page for a few minutes so we could do some technical tinkering behind the scenes. We’re always striving to make using our site even easier so here’s what we were up to:
- We’ve renamed the ‘Transactions’ page. It’s now called Donation History and you can view the donations you’ve raised from your shopping, your searching – or both.
- You can now see the total amount your cause has raised at a glance when you log in.
- If you usually find the retailer or offer you want before logging in, you’ll notice that when you do log in, we now return you to the page you were viewing, rather than sending you back to the homepage.
- When you search for a retailer, you’ll be able to see how many special offers and voucher codes the retailer currently has available – great news for you bargain hunters.
- We’ve added a search box to the blog to make it easier to find a particular article or post.
- And finally, if you get your password wrong when you log in, we now restore the user name you entered.
If you have any suggestions for future improvements, feel free to leave a comment below or contact us.