1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Argos or their agencies.
3. The competition will run from November 18th 2014 until 23.59, November 23rd 2014. Last time for entry will be 23.59, November 23rd 2014.
4. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win £200 donation.
5. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free competition and the winner will a £200 donation for their easyfundraising cause.
6. The winner will be chosen at random. The decision and opinion of easyfundraising in regard to the actual winner of the competition will be final.
7. The winner’s easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause they are supporting at 23.59, November 23rd 2014. If the winner is a non easyfundraising member they can choose the cause of their choice from any of the active causes listed on the easyfundraising site. An active cause is considered a cause that has raised a donation within the past six months.
8. One entry into the competition will be given for one tweet containing a tag for your supported cause e.g. @CauseName, @easyuk, @Argos_Online and the hashtag #easyargos per Twitter handle
9. The winner will be drawn on November 25th 2014 and will be notified via email within 5 working days with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure that the email address you provide is correct.
10. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
11. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
12. Entry to the draw is restricted to one per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
13. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising websites.
14. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.
16. By entering this competition, you consent that easyfundraising may contact you in the future regarding its service or future promotions/competitions.