Thanks to everyone who submitted their board – we loved them all but our fav was Rachel James board – http://pinterest.com/brassolasso/easyfundraising/ so she wins a £50 donation for her cause – 1sthonitonguideunit
We’ve recently become ever so slightly addicted to Pinterest. If you use Pinterest you’ll understand why we’re addicted; if you haven’t checked it out yet and are wondering what it’s all about, it’s a kind of online pin board where you pin images of things you like (anything from cakes you’d like to eat to jokes you find funny and everything in between).
You also follow other people who like the same kind of things as you, or you can use the search facility to look for images and links on a certain subject.You can also like and comment on images. Think of it as the love child of Facebook, Twitter and Google images – but so much better!
Our pinterest board is http://pinterest.com/easyuk/ – come over and have a look at what we’re pinning to get an idea of what it’s all about.
Win £50 for your cause
We thought it might be fun to run our very first Pinterest competition and give you the chance to win a nice donation for your chosen cause. So here’s what you need to do:
1. Create an ‘easyfundraising’ board (for those new to Pinterest, you can find everything you need to know here)
2. Pin the easyfundraising image on the right to your new board as well as any others you find on our site or anything you think sums up easyfundraising, the more creative and fun the better!
3. In the pin descriptions please use the hashtags #easyfundraising and #fundraising and the website address too – why not use your own cause easyfundraising address and give your cause a mention eg http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/nspcc
4. Add the link to your board in the comments section below this post so we can take a look at your board
5. Follow us on pinterest – please! We’ll follow you back!
You have until August 5th to get your link to us and the one we like the best will win £50 donation for their cause.