1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Spabreaks.com or their agencies.
3. The competition will run from November 3rdth 2014 until 23.59, November 9th 2014. Last time for entry will be 23.59, November 9th 2014.
4. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win a Spabreaks.com Overnight Spa Break Selection Voucher – Available to use at over 100 destinations Nationwide plus another £50 voucher for more treatments.
5. One entry into the draw will be given when you ‘comment’ and ‘tag’ a friend in any of the easyfundraising.org.uk Facebook Spabreaks competition posts (www.facebook.com/easyfundraising.org.uk). The ‘comment’ must be registered by 23.59, November 9th 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition.
6. The winner will be drawn on November 11th 2014 and will be notified via Facebook within 5 working days with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure check your Facebook ‘other’ folder for any notifications.
7. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
9. Entry to the draw is restricted to one Facebook account per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
10. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising websites.
11. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.