The following rules apply to your participation in the EFR cup. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules.
- To enter, every purchase made within the easyfundraising broadband and TV category through easyfundraising between 00:01 28th July 2017 to 23:59 31st August 2017 counts as an entry within the EFR cup. Enter by post for free, send your name and contact telephone number to easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN. All postal entries must be received by 31st August 2017.
- Promotion period runs from 00:01 28th July 2017 to 23:59 31st August 2017. All entries must be received within this time.
- Entry restrictions: the competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
- Prize: 1 cause will win a £250 donation, 2 causes will win a £60 donation, 2 causes will win a £25 donation, 12 causes will win a £5 donation and 8 causes will win a £2.50 donation. Winners be selected at random and drawn out in order of list previously mentioned.
- The winning cause and runner-up causes will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winning causes must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
- The winning easyfundraising causes will be deemed the cause the entrants are supporting at the time of the draw.
- The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavor to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time or to withdraw the competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.