Unfortunately this competition has now closed. However, you can discover future competitions by following us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook or regularly checking our blog.
Sweaty Betty is a fashion forward British brand, who specialise in beautifully technical women’s sports clothing. Their main aim is to inspire women to find empowerment through fitness and to lead active lifestyles. By working hard in the community with free sports and fitness initiatives, such as daily classes in all stores and the inspiring Get Fit For Free campaigns, Sweaty Betty is now a reference point for wellbeing.
A £500 spending spree on Sweaty Betty’s website plus a £50 donation to your easyfundraising good cause!
How to enter*
To enter this great competition tell us:
*By entering this competition you agree to occassional emails regarding easyfundraising’s products and services via email. If you are an existing registered user of easyfundraising your email preferences will remain unchanged.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Sweaty Betty or their agencies.
3. The competition will run from 19 January until 25 January . Last time for entry will be 23:59, 25 January 2015.
4. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win the £500 pound spending spree with Sweaty Betty.
5. One entry into the draw will be given when you correctly answer the multiple choice question. Your answer must be registered by 23:59, 25 January 2015 to be eligible for entry to the competition. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
6. The winner will be drawn on 26 January 2015 and will be notified via email within 5 working days with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure that the email address you provide is correct.
7. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The winner’s easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause they are supporting at 23.59, 25 January 2015. If the winner is a non easyfundraising member they can choose the cause of their choice from any of the active causes listed on the easyfundraising site. An active cause is considered a cause that has raised a donation within the past six months
9. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfill a prize should you win.
10. Entry to the draw is restricted to one per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
11. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising websites.
12. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.
14. By entering this competition, you consent that easyfundraising may contact you in the future regarding its service or future promotions/competitions.