We’ve teamed up with Argos and put together a fab package of Chad Valley toys worth £199 to give away to one lucky easyfundraiser!
The bundle includes a Talk and Learn Robot, Post Office Playtent, Lights and Sounds Dinosaur, Wooden Dollhouse and much more!
Winning this prize could make your Christmas shopping a whole lot easier – or of course you could donate the toys to your good cause: the choice is yours!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is click here to visit the Chad Valley pages on the Argos site to find the answer to the question below:
Competition ends 23.59pm 3rd December – good luck!
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Argos or their agencies.
3. The competition will run from November 26th 2014 until 23.59, November 30th 2014. Last time for entry will be 23.59, 3rd December 2014.
4. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win a bundle of Chad Valley toys worth £199
5. One entry into the draw will be given when you correctly answer the multiple choice question on the easyfundraising Argos competition blog post. Your answer must be registered by 23.59pm, November 30th 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
6. The winner will be drawn on December 4th 2014 and will be notified via email within 5 working days with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure that the email address you provide is correct.
7. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
9. Entry to the draw is restricted to one per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
10. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising websites.
11. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.
13. By entering this competition, you consent that easyfundraising may contact you in the future regarding its service or future promotions/competitions.