Join the growing community of gymnastics clubs and groups raising money with easyfundraising by registering for free now.
Register your club for free, then encourage club members and supporters to sign up to support you.
When shopping online members and supporters need to go to the easyfundraising website or app first, then they can shop as normal with over 6,000 retailers.
When club members and supporters shop online, the retailer sends your club a donation at no extra cost to say 'thank you' for shopping with them.
Your players and supporters everyday favourite brands are ready to give your club a donation to say 'thank you' for shopping with them
easyfundraising turns the everyday online shopping of players, and supporters into funds for your club. When they use the easyfundraising website or app to shop with leading retailers, the retailer sends your club a free donation at no additional cost.
There are over 6,000 retailers available to shop with, including Amazon, eBay, Argos, John Lewis, Trainline, Booking.com, ASOS, H&M, M&S, Debenhams, Waitrose, and The Ticket Factory. It means that no matter what your players and supporters are buying online, from travel and holidays to fashion, homewares, insurance, and groceries - they can earn free donations.
Yes – you don’t need to be a charity to use easyfundraising.
To register your club with easyfundraising you will need to know:
There are also optional fields for:
You can come back to these optional fields later if you don't have the information to hand when you sign up
To get your fundraising off to the best possible start easyfundraising offers a completely free 1-2-1 session with one of our friendly fundraising coaches. It won't take long, and they will show you the best way to make easyfundraising work for your club with tailored tips, tools, and a guided tour.
Providing you have raised over £15, easyfundraising total up all the donations raised by everyone supporting your club every three months and send them to you by bank transfer or cheque. There is no charge for this. If your club hasn’t raised over £15 in the previous three months, the amount simply rolls into the next payment instead.
1. The competition will run from 10th November 2021 to 11:59pm on the 1st December 2021 (“the competition period”).
2. Last time for entry will be 23:59, 1st December 2021.
3. Clubs who register as an easyfundraising cause between the competition period and raise a donation will be entered into the prize draw.
4. Existing gymnastics clubs registered with easyfundraising will be entered in to the competition if they raise a donation between the competition period
5. The draw will take place on 3rd December 2021 and the first randomly selected entry will win a £250 donation for their club.
6. The administrator of the winning CLUB will be notified by email within 2 working days of the draw taking place. Please ensure your account details are correct.
7. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn and awarded to an alternative winning cause.
8. The prize will be paid to the winning CLUB in the form of a donation into their easyfundraising account.
9. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the British Gymnastics and British Gymnastics foundation website, emails and social media channels and the easyfundraising website, emails and social media channels.
11. The judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering the competition, causes agree to be bound by all competition and site rules.
Sign up today and join the 1000s of other sports clubs and community groups