Support Facing Africa - NOMA

Raise donations for Facing Africa - NOMA whenever you shop online

Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations

Over £35m raised for good causes through easyfundraising

Scroll down

Support Facing Africa - NOMA

£77.80

Total raised

9

Supporters

About this cause

About our cause

Facing Africa is a registered UK Charity that sends teams of volunteer surgeons to Ethiopia on two-week missions to carry out complex and lengthy facial reconstruction on the young victims of a disease called" noma". Noma is a flesh eating disease of extreme poverty and malnutrition that attacks children under the age of six. It causes unimaginable pain and discomfort and the victims are treated as social outcasts. The World Health Organisation estimates 140,000 new cases of noma every year. Tragically, 90% will die within 3 - 4 weeks of getting the bacteral infection. The remaining 10% will lead miserable lives with terrible facial deformity. Help us to fund more missions to Ethiopia, one of the poorest countries on earth

easyfundraising® is the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising site

It's simple to use and it's free. Since we launched in 2005, we've helped thousands of good causes raise money simply by shopping online. Our community of over 2.1 million loyal supporters has so far raised over £35 million.

get started

1. Get started

Choose a cause to support then join for free

start shopping

2. Start shopping

Visit retailers and then shop online as normal

raise donations

3. Raise donations

Your cause receives free donations

How does it work?

easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause. How? Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal. Our retailers will then make a small donation to say “thank you”.

We have 4700+ retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £35 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!


Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides

Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides

easyfundraising has been great for us and so easy to use. Imagine being given free money just for online shopping! Since joining we have raised over £2,200.

Over £35 million raised

2.1 million supporters

160,000 good causes

Over 4,700 shops