Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations
Over £32m raised for good causes through easyfundraising
Nottingham Charity Fashion Show is an upcoming charity, with the fashion show being held in March. 80% of the profits will go to Choose Love with the remaining 20% to the QMC. Choose Love raises millions for the charity ‘Help Refugees’, where money goes straight to the frontline to provide emergency aid and long term solutions where most needed.
Choose a cause to support then join for free
Visit retailers and then shop online as normal
Your cause receives free donations
We have 4,063 retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £31 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!
Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides
Over £31 million raised
1.8 million supporters
140,000 good causes
Over 4,000 shops