Want to join the easyfundraising family?
We’re growing like crazy and we're on the hunt for talented people to join our successful team.
- Role: PHP Developer
- Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Salary: Up to £25k per annum (depending on experience)
- Term: Permanent (we cultivate happiness and staying power)
If you love the web, would like to work within a talented team and use the very latest web technology, then we have the job for you!
We are looking for a talented web developer (with or without beard) to help contribute towards the phenomenal success that is easyfundraising. Projects in the pipeline include international expansion, the development of mobile applications and site-wide gamification.
We are on the verge of changing our infrastructure to use cutting edge technologies and best practice in order to deliver an exceptional user experience - and we want you to be part of it!
You will need to:
- Understand the Internet and what makes it work.
- Have a pragmatic and focused approach to delivering quality work.
- Have a passion for all things web and a keen interest in emerging technologies.
- PHP 5.
- MySQL 5.
- HTML/CSS, using semantic markup compliant with W3C standards.
- Experience using MVC frameworks.
- Experience operating in a Linux/Apache environment.
- An understanding of API's and RESTful web services.
- Experience in relational database design, including the production of ERDs.
- An understanding of SEO/SEM.
- Experience in server side performance optimisation using technologies such as Nginx, MongoDB, Memcached etc.
- Experience with unit testing procedures and frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit).
- Experience with deployment systems (e.g. Phing).
- Hacky sack.
For further information and to apply: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Salary: Competitive plus benefits
- Term: Permanent - flexible working patterns will be considered
To support the Marketing Manager and wider marketing team in developing and delivering digital marketing plans that will support easyfundraising.org.uk in attracting, converting and retaining both new supporters and causes. Particular focus of the role will be on developing and delivering Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) plans that will deliver against driving the key commercial objectives.
Established in 2005, www.easyfundraising.org.uk is now the UK's
leading good cause shopping site.
Using the popular cashback model, supporters register online and instead of raising cashback when they shop online, donations are raised for their good cause.
Supporters can shop and raise online with over 2,700 online retailer across a wide range of products and services, including Amazon, John Lewis, Argos, M&S, Tesco, Asda, Next, Dell, Thomas Cook, eBay, Sky and many more.
There are now over 50,000 good causes registered on the site from local PTA's and Sports Clubs to national charities, and over 500,000 registered supporters of these causes.
To date we have raised over £6 million for good causes across the UK but that's just the beginning....
You could be involved in something BIG!
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Developing plans of activity across the year to maximise the conversion of both supporter and cause signs ups across the site. Including agreeing key KPI’s ad targets with key stakeholders
- Working across the desktop and mobile sites to deliver journeys that enhance the user experience and maximise click outs to retailers
- Working across marketing and development teams to implement and manage all CRO activity
- Provide comprehensive reports on results of all activity to key stakeholders
- Provide key analytics support to the marketing team and become the gatekeeper to performance against key analytics metrics
- Highlighting issues picked up through analytics and making recommendations for change
- Monitoring impact of all marketing activity through analytics
- Assisting in development and delivery of SEO strategies and plans
- Managing key onsite changes
- Working with suppliers and other members of the marketing team to develop offsite activity and content to enhance SEO
- Graduate calibre
- At least 3 years' experience working within a digital marketing role
- Strong conversion rate optimisation experience including developing conversion optimisation plans, defining A/ B or multivariate tests and defining KPIs for success
- Strong working knowledge of analytical software including Google Analytics
- Exceptional ability to review online marketing campaigns and ability to identify trends through careful analysis and make recommendations
- Exposure and experience managing and working on SEO / PPC campaigns
- Ux experience, knowledge of Ux processes
- Quick and keen learner with a strong desire to get the job done
Desirable skills / experience:
- Knowledge of display advertising and other online marketing acquisition strategies
- Google Adwords Experience
- Experience of briefing marketing materials and working with a wider marketing team
- Email marketing experience including working with a major ESP
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing principles
- Digital marketing qualification
What's on offer:
Basic package includes: Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (pro rata), company bonus scheme childcare vouchers if required. It's also a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield city centre. Easyfundraising is a forward thinking employer and always happy to consider flexible working patterns.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a short covering letter, including your current salary to email@example.com