Want to join the easyfundraising family?
We’re growing like crazy and we're on the hunt for talented people to join our successful team.
Easyfundraising are entering an exciting phase in the growth of the business. We are looking for a Customer Support Agent to join us, you will work as part of the Customer Support team and with a wider team of marketing, MI, Web Development and Finance.
easyfundraising.org.uk is the UK’s leading feel good shopping site – offering charities and other good causes the chance to raise free donations every time their supporters shop online. With nearly 3,000 retailers on board, including Amazon, John Lewis, Argos, M&S, Tesco, Asda, Next, Expedia, ebay, Sky and many more, donations can be raise on everything from hats to holidays. Since launching in 2007, there are now over 65,000 active good causes registered with easyfundraising, from schools and local community groups, to national charities and 800,000 registered supporters!
You could be involved in something BIG and help give millions back to good causes along the way! To date easyfundraising has raised over £10 million for good causes across the UK, but that’s just the beginning…
We offer employees an excellent modern working environment including a break out area with free breakfast and a collaborative team ethos. We also offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, annual donation bonus and childcare vouchers. It’s also a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield city centre.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will be responsible for dealing with queries from supporters and causes ranging from “how does it work?” to “when does my cause get paid?” as an online based business, there are also a number of technical queries.
Queries will be handled via:
· Live chat
· A ticketed email system
Part time or full time considered but must cover core period of afternoons / early evenings.
If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and problem solving and are looking for a role that provides both satisfaction and an opportunity to make a difference then this could be for you.
You should be a self-motivated, driven individual who is happy to work as both part of a team and alone to respond to queries and share workload. You should be forward thinking and keen to keep on top of online Customer Support technologies and developments to ensure the business continues to drive forward and grow.
Essential skills / experience:
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have an eye for details and be able to spot patterns with repeat queries
- Ability to establish the cause of a problem and follow through to resolution
- Be able to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines and service level agreements
Desirable skills/ experience:
- Previous experience in any of the following related industries: Fundraising/ Charitable, Retail, Affiliate
- Previous use of Zendesk
- Experience in communicating technical or complex issues in simple terms
How to apply Email your CV to email@example.com or phone Rachel Allen on 01543 442309.
We are growing our team again and this time we are looking for a UX Designer / Researcher to help us enhance and develop the overall easyfundraising User Experience. The role will include usability testing, wireframing, prototyping, running workshops and more. This is a new role to the business and the sole Ux resource and with a totally new platform on the way presents a real opportunity for a strong candidate to come in and make their mark within a popular service.
- Setting the Ux agenda: working closely with marketing and product teammates to identify research topics that will help achieve the business objectives.
- Usability testing and user research: when the project demands it, you will plan, run, and deliver design recommendations from usability tests and other kinds of user research. This will range from cheaper "street recruitment" and "cafe testing" through to more complex briefs that involve participant recruitment and dedicated testing facilities. You need a proven track record in planning, running and delivering user research and this needs to include developing criteria, screening participants, creating materials, tracking results, and coordinating incentives as needed.
- Desk research: we may need you to carry out competitor evaluations, hands on evaluations, and be capable of using and shaping findings within analytics.
- Ideation and new feature development: you'll be asked to help shape the product roadmap (based on output from your analysis and research findings), and help flesh out the proposition of new feature ideas. You'll have a strong knowledge of web development and the capabilities of technology to solve problems and will be able to develop these ideas and take them from whiteboard sketch through to wireframe or prototype. You should have the knowledge and experience of using various wireframing and prototyping tools and be able to select what is best for the job.
- Redesign and optimisation of existing features: if you look at our website now, you'll see it has numerous usability issues and has a dated aesthetic. We're in the process of overhauling our entire technology stack, effectively giving us a 'blank canvas' to work from. We'll be reviewing all key journeys and pages and doing lots of AB and MV Testing on the new platform, which you'll be helping us with.
- Collaborative design workshops like any good UX designer, you'll need to be a capable workshop facilitator. You'll need to select workshop activities, plan workshops and deliver findings back to the organisation.
- Daily cross functional working: you need to be capable of working across teams to fulfil different and sometimes conflicting agendas. You will very much be a middle man between design, product management, marketing and development.
Established in 2005, www.easyfundraising.org.uk is now the UK's leading good cause shopping site. Using the popular cashback model, supporters register online and instead of raising cashback when they shop online, donations are raised for their good cause.
Supporters can shop and raise online with over 2,700 online retailers across a wide range ofproducts and services, including Amazon, John Lewis, Argos, M&S, Tesco, Asda, Next, Dell, Thomas Cook, ebay,Sky and many more.
There are now over 55,000 good causes registered on the site from local PTA's and Sports Clubs tonational charities, and over 500,000 registered supporters of these causes.
To date we have raised over £8 million for good causes across the UK but that's just the beginning... You could be involved in something BIG!
What's on offer:
Competitive Salary - based on experience, 25 days holiday, pension, company bonus scheme, childcare vouchers ifrequired, plus many other great benefits. It's also a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun relaxed workingenvironment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield city centre.
How to apply Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Caroline on 01543 442312.
If you love the web, would like to work within a talented team and use the very latest web technology, then we may have the job for you!
We are looking for a talented web developer to help contribute towards the phenomenal success that is easyfundraising. Projects in the pipeline include international expansion, the development of mobile applications and site-wide gamification.
We are on the verge of changing our infrastructure to use cutting edge technologies and best practice in order to deliver an exceptional user experience - and you could be part of it!
You will need to:
- Understand the Internet and what makes it work.
- Have a pragmatic and focused approach to deliver quality work.
- Have a passion for all things web and a keen interest in emerging technologies.
- PHP 5, with a thorough understanding of OOP.
- MySQL 5.
- HTML/CSS, using semantic markup compliant with W3C standards.
- Experience using MVC frameworks.
- Experience operating in a Linux/Apache environment.
- An understanding of API's and RESTful web services.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- An understanding of the latest client-side technology including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in relational database design, including the production of ERDs.
- Experience with the Google Chrome extensions API.
- An understanding of SEO/SEM.
- Experience in server side performance optimisation using technologies such as Nginx, MongoDB, Memcached etc.
- Experience with unit testing procedures and frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit).
- Experience with deployment systems (e.g. Phing).
- Mobile application development.
How to apply Email your CV to email@example.com or phone Rich on 01543 442306.