All current job vacancies are listed here.
- Role: Graphic and Web Designer (Part time - 24 hours a week)
- Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Salary: Up to £24k per annum (pro rata)
- Term: Permanent
If you love design and are looking for a varied role that gives you a unique opportunity to really make your mark within a fast growing forward thinking organisation then this role could be for you. As the sole in house designer your responsibilities will be varied and no two days the same. Responsibilities will include e mail design, web content creation and development of design for landing pages, development of graphics for social posts, creation of offline tools for use by causes and supporters, design of sales collateral and presentations.
Established in 2005, www.easyfundraising.org.uk is now the UK’s leading good cause shopping site. Using the popular cashback model, supporters register online and instead of raising cashback when they shop online, donations are raised for their good cause.
Supporters can shop and raise online with over 2,000 online retailers across a wide range of products and services, including Amazon, John Lewis, Argos, M&S, Tesco, Asda, Next, Dell, Thomas Cook, ebay, Sky and many more.
There are now over 50,000 good causes registered on the site from local PTA’s and Sports Clubs to national charities, and over 500,000 registered supporters of these causes.
To date we have raised over £4.5million for good causes across the UK but that’s just the beginning…. You could be involved in something BIG!
Essential skills / experience:
- Minimum of 3 years plus design experience covering both graphical and web design
- Thorough knowledge and experience using of Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Indesign
- Some experience of HTML and CSS including its design capabilities and limitations
- Proven ability to develop design concepts but with the hands on experience to see these right through to artworking
- A strong creative thinker with the ability to see a problem and create a strong compelling design solution
- Strong understanding of print processes in order to produce print ready solution
Desirable skills / experience:
- Previous experience in any of the following related industries: Fundraising / Charitable, Retail, Affiliate
- Copy writing skills, ability to create strong headlines
- Experience creating or editing videos
- Experience producing wireframes
- Experience designing on web pages to help improve conversion
- Experience designing for mobile websites and designing for a responsive design experience
You should be a self motivated driven individual who is happy to work as both part of a team and alone and able to lead and direct the marketing team to the right design solution. You should be keen to apply your current experience to provide the right solution but keen to keep on top of new developments and techniques to ensure the best design and technological solution is proposed.
What’s on offer:
Basic package includes: £24k a year (pro rata); 25 days holiday (pro rata); Chiildcare vouchers. It’s also a fantastic opportunity to work part time in a fun relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield city centre. This is a rare opportunity to get that essential work life balance… so if you need hours that work round the kids, would like this role to fit around other work commitments or simply crave a bit more time for yourself, this could be perfect for you.
How to Apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
If you love the web, would like to work within a talented team and use the very latest web technology, then we may have the job for you!
We are looking for a talented web developer to help contribute towards the phenomenal success that is easyfundraising. Projects in the pipeline include international expansion, the development of mobile applications and site-wide gamification
We are on the verge of changing our infrastructure to use cutting edge technologies and best practice in order to deliver an exceptional user experience - and you could be part of it!
You will need to:
- Understand the Internet and what makes it work
- Have a pragmatic and focused approach to deliver quality work
- Have a passion for all things web and a keen interest in emerging technologies
- PHP 5, with a thorough understanding of OOP
- MySQL 5
- HTML/CSS, using semantic markup compliant with W3C standards
- Experience using MVC frameworks
- Experience operating in a Linux/Apache environment
- An understanding of API's and RESTful web services
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- An understanding of the latest client-side technology including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in relational database design, including the production of ERD
- Experience with the Google Chrome extensions API
- An understanding of SEO/SEM
- Experience in server side performance optimisation using technologies such as Nginx, MongoDB, Memcached etc
- Experience with unit testing procedures and frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit)
- Experience with deployment systems (e.g. Phing)
- Mobile application development
How to Apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org