How it works
easyfundraising.org.uk helps charities, schools, sports clubs, community groups, and other good causes to raise money when their supporters shop online. So far we've raised over £4 million for causes throughout the UK.
It works in a similar way to many other loyalty shopping sites, but instead of earning points when you shop, you raise a donation for your cause instead. It's as simple as that!
You can shop with over 2,000 well known stores and each will donate up to 15% of what you spend. For example, John Lewis will donate 1%, Amazon 1.5%, The Body Shop 6%, some insurance retailers will even donate up to £30 simply for taking out a policy with them!
It doesn't cost you a penny more
The great thing is it won't cost you any more, plus we've got lots of voucher codes and special discounts so you can actually save money while you help your good cause. There is no cost for the good cause either – our service is totally free.
How to generate donations
It's very simple - once you've registered with us, when you shop with one of our retailers, our system makes a note of your purchase, collects the donation from the retailer and passes it to your chosen good cause. That's it! No hassle for you, we do all the hard work while you shop as you normally would.
It's really easy to get started (we don't call it easyfundraising for nothing!)
If you would like to support a cause:Support a Cause
- Click on ‘Find a cause’ and select the cause you wish to support.
- Fill out the quick form to register your details.
- Find the retailer you want to shop with.
- Click to visit the retailer, then shop as you normally would.
- Your donation will be shown in your easyfundraising account within 30 days.
If you would like to register a cause:Register a Cause
- Fill out the cause registration form including contact details and where we can send the money you raise!
- We'll need to do a few important checks at our end to make sure your cause is genuine (sorry but we have to ask!).
- As soon as we're happy you can start raising funds through your own shopping plus we’ll give you all the tools you need to let your potential supporters know about us.
- We send cheques out each quarter so once you've raised £15 or more, we'll send your first cheque! If you don't quite raise £15, it's rolled over to the next month. You can also choose to be paid via JustGiving, if you have an account with them.
In the media
We're the UK's largest charity shopping site and proud of it! Take a look at what people have been saying about us:
“Charity and retail partnerships mean you can give to good causes as well as your relatives this Christmas.”
“Users can donate to charities, scout groups, theatre groups, rotary clubs, or to sponsored individuals.”
“You can make a difference buying online by purchasing through easyfundraising.org.uk.”
We're very social
The best tools
Use our fantastic ‘Find & Remind’ tool to make sure you never miss a donation. Supporters who use Find & Remind raise on average up to 5 times more! Once you start raising, you can check the cause leader board and see if you can make it into the top 10!
Helping you promote your cause
We've developed a whole raft of marketing tools to help you promote your chosen cause to other supporters. Whether you need website content, flyers, banners, copy for your next newsletter or help with your PR, it's all there to help you raise even more.
Searching for a donation
You can also raise money for your cause everytime you search the web with easysearch.org.uk. If your cause is registered with easyfundraising, it will also appear on easysearch and you and other supporters will raise ½p with every search. It may not sound a lot but it all adds up!