1. The following rules apply to your participation in easyfundraising.org.uk’s Valentine’s competition (“Competition”).
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to the following rules:
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. To enter like, and comment on one of the easyfundraising Valentine’s competition posts on the easyfundraising Facebook Page. All correctly completed entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
4. Promotion period runs from 8th February to 12th February 2016 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midday on 12th February 2016.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate, including staff in store.
6. Prize: There will be 1 unique winner from entries made via Facebook. A £100 donation will be given to easyfundraising cause and the Luxury Valentine’s Bouquet will be given to a winner selected at random. No cash alternatives will be offered.
7. The winner will be notified via Facebook on Friday 12th February – the winner will need to respond by 3pm on the 12th February in order to guarantee delivery of the Luxury Valentine’s Bouquet on Valentine’s Day. If the winner responds after this time, flowers will be sent the following week.
8. The winner’s easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause they are supporting at the time of the draw. If the winner is a non easyfundraising member they can choose the cause of their choice from any of the active causes listed on the easyfundraising site. An active cause is considered a cause that has raised a donation within the past six months
9. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfill a prize should you win.
10. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
14. Note in relation to Facebook: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
Promoter: easyfundraising, Harmony House, 34 High Street, Aldridge, Walsall, WEST MIDLANDS WS9 8LZ