1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising.
3. The competition will run from Tuesday 25th June until 23:59 Thursday 28th July 2016.
4. All eligible entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win a Zootropolis Deluxe Figurine Set signed by the Directors and a DVD.
5. One entry into the draw will be given when you ‘comment’ with an answer to the question on easyfundraising.org.uk’s Zootropolis competition post on www.facebook.com/easyfundraising.org.uk.
6. The winners will be drawn on Friday 29th June and will be notified via Facebook within 5 working days with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure that you check your ‘Other’ folder in your Facebook messages for any winner announcements.
7. In the event that the winners do not respond to this notice within 30 days another winner will be selected at random to receive the prize. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfill a prize should you win.
8. One entry per person is valid. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all competition entries for that individual being made null and void.
9. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising Facebook page and the easyfundraising Twitter page, alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
11. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion.
13. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
17. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, Harmony House, 34 High Street, Aldridge, Walsall, WEST MIDLANDS WS9 8LZ