The following rules apply to your participation in the Basket Bonanza prize draw. By entering the Competition you agree to the following rules:
- To enter: every confirmed donation as a result of a purchase made in April through easyfundraising between 00:01 25th April 2017 to 23:59 30th April 2017 will obtain one entry into the prize draw. Enter by post for free, send your name and contact telephone number to easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN. All postal entries must be received by 30/04/2017.
- Promotion period runs from 00:01 25th April 2017 to 23:59 30th April 2017. All entries must be received within this time.
- Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
- Prize: There will be 5 randomly selected winners who will win the amount of eligible spend of the confirmed purchase via easyfundraising up to the value of £100, plus a £100 donation to their chosen good cause.
- The winners and their causes will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winning causes must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
- The winning easyfundraising causes will be deemed the cause entrants are supporting at the time of the draw.
- The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
- Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.