Shopper Survey £50 prize draw terms and conditions
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our ‘Shopper Survey’ prize draw. (“Competition”).
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to the following rules:
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. To enter you need to complete easyfundraising’s Shopper Survey. All correctly completed entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
4. Promotion period runs from 9th June 2017 to 19th June 2017 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midnight on 19th June 2017.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
6. Prize: There will be 1 unique winner from completed entries. A £50 donation will be given to 1 easyfundraising cause selected at random. No cash alternatives will be offered.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 1 month of the Competition closing date.
8. The winner’s easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause they are supporting at the time of the draw.
9. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
10. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
Promoter: easyfundraising, Harmony House, 34 High Street, Aldridge, Walsall, WEST MIDLANDS WS9 8LZ