The following rules apply to your participation in the easyfundraising Double the Love Competition Prize Draw. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
- To enter, make a purchase and raise a donation at any retailer via easyfundraising between 00:01 1st February 2018 to 23:59 14th February 2018. Enter by post for free, send your name and contact telephone number to easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN. All postal entries must be received by 14th February 2018.
- Promotion period runs from between 00:01 1st February 2018 to 23:59 14th February 2018. All entries must be received within this time. One entry will be awarded per donation raised.
- Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
- Prize: There will be up to 500 donation prizes. Donations awarded will be equal to the sum of the qualifying donation raised. For example, if a £1 donation is raised by the qualifying purchase, then the prize awarded will be a £1 donation, if a £2 donation is raised, then a £2 donation will be awarded, and so on.
Prizes awarded will be up to a maximum value of £5. There is a total prize fund of £500. Prizes will be capped at 500 individual donations, or £500 in total prizes awarded, whichever is reached first.
Winning donation entries will be picked at random.
Donations will be provided to the good cause that the winner supports at the time the prize is awarded, and added to the winners easyfundraising account.
- Winners will be notified by email up to 30 days after the Competition has ended.
- The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
- Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.