The following rules apply to your participation in the Advent Calendar Giveaway. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, simply click on each day’s window on the easyfundraising Advent Calendar Giveaway landing page between 00:00 1st December 2023 to 10:00 24th December 2023 for a chance to win a daily donation prize worth £100 for your cause. Each window you open gives you an automatic entry into the Christmas Day Grand Prize Draw to win a £5,000 donation for your cause.
2. Earn a maximum of 3 extra entries into the Christmas Day Grand Prize Draw once you have entered the day's Advent Calendar.
2a. 1 entry can be earned each day for sharing messages on either Facebook, Twitter, or WhatsApp when you click on the share buttons in the Advent Calendar entry confirmation email.
2b. 1 entry can be earned each day when you visit the brand that's sponsoring that day's website via the entry confirmation email or the Trending Offers page.
2c. 1 entry can be earned each day when you shop with the brand that's sponsoring that day via the Trending Offers page or entry confirmation email – this will be counted as an entry once we receive confirmation from the brand's network of the sale before 11:00 on the 24th of December 2023.
3. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in to earn an entry. Entries per supporter are limited to the first click-through to the Advent Calendar page each day.
4. Promotion period runs from 00:00 1st December 2023 to 10:00 24th December 2023. All entries must be received within this time.
5. Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected supporter each day who will win a £100 donation for their cause. For the Christmas Day Grand Prize Draw, 1 randomly selected winner will be picked at 11:00 on 27th December 2023 to win.
6. By entering the Advent Calendar giveaway, all entrants will automatically receive a confirmation email confirming entry into that day’s prize draw. A subsequent email will be sent the following day to confirm the result from the previous day’s prize draw.
7. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families, and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
8. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
10. The Promoter's decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability, or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.