1. The following rules apply to your participation in our ‘#shareasmile’ competition (“Competition”).
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. Internet access and valid email address required to participate. To enter submit a picture of yourself or someone else smiling, or a smile you have created and either post it to the easyfundraising Facebook Page or tweet @easyuk the picture with the hashtag #shareasmile and tag the charity you would like the donation to go to. Any photos must be family friendly and must not be rude, profane or offensive. All correctly completed entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
4. Easyfundraising shall moderate all photographs entered and easyfundraising reserves the right at its absolute discretion not to post any photograph on the Facebook page or at its absolute discretion to remove any photograph from the Facebook page at any time.
5. Promotion period runs from 20 October 2014 to midnight on 3 November 2014 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midnight on 3 November 2014.
6. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate, including staff in store.
7. Prize: There will be 1 unique winner from entries made via Facebook and Twitter. A £200 donation to the charity with the most tags (smiles shared with them) on Facebook and Twitter will be made on behalf of the winner by easyfundraising.
8. Prize Draw and notification of winner: The charity with the most tags (smiles shared with them) on Facebook and Twitter will receive a £200 donation from easyfundraising. The winning charity will be notified on the easyfundraising Facebook Page within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure they are contactable via their Facebook account. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winner will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
13. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, Harmony House, 34 High Street, Aldridge, Walsall, WEST MIDLANDS WS9 8LZ