1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and The Book People or their agencies.
3. The competition will run from August 4th 2014 until 23.59, August 31st 2014. Last time for entry will be 23.59, August 31st 2014.
4. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win a family bundle of books worth £500 from The Book People.
5. One entry into the draw will be given when you ‘Like’ any of the easyfundraising.org.uk Facebook Book People competition posts (www.facebook.com/easyfundraising.org.uk). The ‘Like’ must be registered by 23.59, August 31st 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition.
6. One entry into the draw will be given for answering The Book People competition question listed on the blog page. Correct answers must be received by 23.59, August 31st 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition.
7. Please ensure your details are correct when completing your blog entry as these are the details we will use to contact the winner.
8. The winner will be drawn on September 5th 2014 and will be notified by email within 5 working days with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your easyfundraising account details are correct.
9. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
11. Entry to the draw is restricted to one Facebook account per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
12. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising websites.
13. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.