1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Viking.
3. The competition will run from November 18th 2013 until November 24th 2013.
4. Last time for entry will be 23.59, November 24th 2013.
5. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win £1000.
6. The prize money can be awarded to the winner in total or the winner can elect to offer 50% of the prize to their chosen easyfundraising cause as an easyfundraising donation. The easyfundraising cause must have been verified as a bona fida cause by easyfundraising by 23.59, November 24th 2013.
7. One entry into the draw will be given for correctly answering the Facebook competition question and completing the Facebook competition form. Correct answers must be received by 23.59, November 24th to qualify for the draw.
8. Please ensure your details are correct when completing the Facebook form as these are these are the details we will use to contact the winner.
9. One entry will be given for one correct entry into the multiple choice question on the Viking Blog Competition running November 18th 2013 to November 24th 2013. The correct answer must be received by 23.59 November 24th 2013 to be eligible.
10. The draw will take place on November 26th 2013.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw taking place, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your account details are correct.
12. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
13. Entry to draw is restricted to one easyfundraising account per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
14. Entry into the draw is restricted to one Facebook account per person. Entry via multiple Facebook accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
15. Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising Facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page , alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
16. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
18. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.
1. No purchase necessary.