The following rules apply to your participation in the easyfundraising BT Broadband Amazon Gift Card Incentive Campaign. By participating, you agree to the following rules:
1. To redeem the £40 Amazon Gift Card, you will need to purchase Broadband with BT Broadband between 22nd May and 4th June.
2. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in to take part in this incentive.
3. Promotion period runs from 00:00 22nd May 2023 to 23:59 4th June 2023. Transactions must be received within this time.
4. Gift vouchers can take up to 60 days to be issued. If your purchase is returned, cancelled or declined, a gift voucher will not be issued.
5. The gift card is exactly as described. The gift card is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the gift card will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the incentive altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this incentive and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this incentive or the gift card offered in relation to the incentive.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.