Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations
Over £40m raised for good causes through easyfundraising
To make people aware that the geographical County of Middlesex still exists and that only the County Council was abolished in 1965.
2. To explain that London is in Middlesex and that London should refer ONLY to the City itself.
3. To explain that Hertfordshire and Surrey County Councils only administer portions of the County of Middlesex but those portions are NOT part of the counties which administer them.
4. To correct the media whenever they refer to an area of Middlesex as a compass point of â€˜Londonâ€™ or as Hertfordshire or Surrey.
5. To enlist the support of Members of Parliament to assist with any legislation that will safeguard the continuing identity of the County of Middlesex.
6. To encourage local authorities which are now jointly responsible for administering the County to acknowledge their duty to safeguard the heritage of the County.
7. To promote the identity of the County of Middlesex by encouraging the use of the county name in addresses.
8. To promote awareness and interest in the history and geography of Middlesex, particularly amongst our schoolchildren.
9. To encourage the preservation of all historic buildings and other aspects of the history and heritage of the County.
10. To encourage a sense of pride in the County through sport and other activities and a sense of identity among all Middlesaxons.
It's simple to use and it's free. Since we launched in 2005, we've helped thousands of good causes raise money simply by shopping online. Our community of over 2.1 million loyal supporters has so far raised over £40 million.
Choose a cause to support then join for free
Visit retailers and then shop online as normal
Your cause receives free donations
easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause.
How? Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal.
Our retailers will then make a small donation to say “thank you”.
We have 4700+ retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £40 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!
Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides
easyfundraising has been great for us and so easy to use. Imagine being given free money just for online shopping! Since joining we have raised over £2,200.
Over £40 million raised
2.1 million supporters
160,000 good causes
Over 4,700 shops