Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations
Over £35m raised for good causes through easyfundraising
Dean, our son, was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma stage IV high risk in April 2010. He was given less than a 20% chance of survival. Although Dean overcame some massive hurdles during treatment and he did complete front line treatment in the UK and is now NED (No Evidence of Disease), there is an 80% chance he will relapse. Only by raising funds for treatment and research, will we be able to help Dean if this happens. Please help.
It's simple to use and it's free. Since we launched in 2005, we've helped thousands of good causes raise money simply by shopping online. Our community of over 2.1 million loyal supporters has so far raised over £35 million.
Choose a cause to support then join for free
Visit retailers and then shop online as normal
Your cause receives free donations
easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause.
How? Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal.
Our retailers will then make a small donation to say “thank you”.
We have 4700+ retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £35 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!
Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides
easyfundraising has been great for us and so easy to use. Imagine being given free money just for online shopping! Since joining we have raised over £2,200.
Over £35 million raised
2.1 million supporters
160,000 good causes
Over 4,700 shops