Support WWF Africa Trip - Jodi Hayward 2014

Raise donations for WWF Africa Trip - Jodi Hayward 2014 whenever you shop online

Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations

Over £35m raised for good causes through easyfundraising

Scroll down

Support WWF Africa Trip - Jodi Hayward 2014

£0.00

Total raised

1

Supporters

About this cause

About our cause

Hi, My name is Jodi Hayward and I am studying animal care and management and I am planning to go on a trip to south Africa. I will be working with as many animals as I can in a two week period to work with sick and injured animals also I will be working with animals that have been neglected and abandoned at a young age. About 25% of the money will go towards the cost of my trip and the other 75% will go to a few different animal charities e.g WWF, dogs trust Thank you for all your hep.

easyfundraising® is the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising site

It's simple to use and it's free. Since we launched in 2005, we've helped thousands of good causes raise money simply by shopping online. Our community of over 2.1 million loyal supporters has so far raised over £35 million.

get started

1. Get started

Choose a cause to support then join for free

start shopping

2. Start shopping

Visit retailers and then shop online as normal

raise donations

3. Raise donations

Your cause receives free donations

How does it work?

easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause. How? Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal. Our retailers will then make a small donation to say “thank you”.

We have 4700+ retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £35 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!


Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides

Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides

easyfundraising has been great for us and so easy to use. Imagine being given free money just for online shopping! Since joining we have raised over £2,200.

Over £35 million raised

2.1 million supporters

160,000 good causes

Over 4,700 shops