Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations
Over £32m raised for good causes through easyfundraising
I have signed up to the London Marathon through Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research. Throughout the UK, 30,000 people are diagnosed with blood cancer every year. There are numerous forms of blood cancer including Leukaemia and Lymphoma. Lymphoma is a challenging form of blood cancer to treat as there are over 35 different types. Of those diagnosed with Leukaemia, 94% are adults, the remaining 6% diagnosed children.
Choose a cause to support then join for free
Visit retailers and then shop online as normal
Your cause receives free donations
We have 4,063 retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £31 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!
Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides
Over £31 million raised
1.8 million supporters
140,000 good causes
Over 4,000 shops