Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations
Over £32m raised for good causes through easyfundraising
The Mix is a charity committed to provide and enable the opportunities, services, support & challenge, that young people want and need so that they can discover their true value and build their best future. 60% of our core services are funded by our own commercial activity, the remaining 40% is funded by Independent trusts, charities, individuals and local authority. With our relentless commitment and passion for young people we will never stop believing in them and working for their best.
It's simple to use and it's free. Since we launched in 2005, we've helped thousands of good causes raise money simply by shopping online. Our community of over 1.8 million loyal supporters has so far raised over £31 million.
Choose a cause to support then join for free
Visit retailers and then shop online as normal
Your cause receives free donations
easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause.
How? Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal.
Our retailers will then make a small donation to say “thank you”.
We have 4,063 retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £31 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!
Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides
easyfundraising has been great for us and so easy to use. Imagine being given free money just for online shopping! Since joining we have raised over £2,200.
Over £31 million raised
1.8 million supporters
140,000 good causes
Over 4,000 shops