Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations
Over £32m raised for good causes through easyfundraising
Tobacco Factory Theatres is a registered charity which provides a welcoming home for creative adventures and human connection, for incredible theatre and opportunities to learn and exchange ideas including its Get Involved programme. Receiving just 5% of its income from public subsidy, it relies on ticket and bar sales and donations for the remaining 95% to make this work possible.
Choose a cause to support then join for free
Visit retailers and then shop online as normal
Your cause receives free donations
We have 4,063 retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £31 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!
Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides
Over £31 million raised
1.8 million supporters
140,000 good causes
Over 4,000 shops