Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations
Over £35m raised for good causes through easyfundraising
Aims - We shall endeavour:
- To educate, inform and entertain visitors about the rich history of the Towcester District.
- To provide a centre for learning and research into local history that all members of the community can ready access and enjoy using.
- To provide a venue and the interpretive resources for demonstrations about local history that will 'bring history' to life for visitors.
- To provide a centre for learning about history and make archives, artefacts and historical interpretive material accessible to our wider community (e.g. specifically to schools, colleagues, clubs, local societies and groups).
- To actively involve a wide range of people in an important heritage and community project.
- To enable the community to research, design and stage their own heritage events.
- To make accessible to the public and secure the future of local artefacts, archives and heritage assets.
It's simple to use and it's free. Since we launched in 2005, we've helped thousands of good causes raise money simply by shopping online. Our community of over 2.1 million loyal supporters has so far raised over £35 million.
Choose a cause to support then join for free
Visit retailers and then shop online as normal
Your cause receives free donations
easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause.
How? Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal.
Our retailers will then make a small donation to say “thank you”.
We have 4700+ retailers to choose from and so far we've raised over £35 million for thousands of community groups, schools, sports clubs, small and large charities across the UK. Easy!
Kim Cowling - 1st and 3rd Kilmacolm Guides
easyfundraising has been great for us and so easy to use. Imagine being given free money just for online shopping! Since joining we have raised over £2,200.
Over £35 million raised
2.1 million supporters
160,000 good causes
Over 4,700 shops