Start raising more donations for your good cause this Christmas while you get your loved one their presents shopping online with easyfundraising.
Explore this page and find inspiration, Advent calendar and other great deals to get you in the festive spirit.
Starts 1st, December 2018
Soon you can check our Advent Calendar every day from December 1st - 24th, for your chance to win a prize plus you'll be entered into a grand prize draw on Christmas Day.
easy GIVEAWAY - Terms and Conditions
Off to Uni competition 4th September – Terms and Conditions
The following rules apply to your participation in the Easy Giveaway competition. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, simply visit one the participating retailers through the Easy Giveaway landing page between 00:01 4th September 2018 to 23:59 18th September 2018. Enter by post for free, send your name and contact telephone number to easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN. All postal entries must be received by 19th September 2018.
2. Participating retailers are Argos, Currys PC World, Amazon, eBay, M&S, ASOS, Sainsbury’s, Debenhams, Just Eat, John Lewis, Trainline, Gymshark, NOW TV, Aviva Home Insurance, Endsleigh Gadget Insurance and Moneysupermarket Home Insurance.
3. Get double entries when you enter the competition through Argos links, or a single entry with any other participating retailers.
4. Promotion period runs from 00:01 4th September 2018 to 23:59 18th September 2018. All entries must be received within this time.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
6. Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected supporter who will win a £250 Argos voucher.
7. The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 30 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 30 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
8. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.