* Waitrose Florist
Subject to terms & conditions, only one incentive code can be used per order and incentive codes can't be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
*English Heritage Shop
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Online only. Excludes Barbour range and Gift of Membership.
Offer is exclusive and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions online. Checkout does not allow multiple code usage, one code per transaction. Excludes SALE products, purchases of gift cards, gift experiences and Tasting Club Gift Subscriptions and cannot be used in conjunction with Tasting Club membership discounts. Offer is available across retail location (excludes concessions – John Lewis Partnership and outlets – Cheshire Oaks)
*Mother’s Day competition
The following rules apply to your participation in the easyfundraising Mother’s Day 5x £100 Voucher Competition Prize Draw. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
- To enter, make a purchase and raise a donation at any retailer via easyfundraising between 00:01 2nd March 2018 to 23:59 11th March 2018. Enter by post for free, send your name and contact telephone number to easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN. All postal entries must be received by 11th March 2018.
- Promotion period runs from between 00:01 2nd March 2018 to 23:59 11th March 2018. All entries must be received within this time. One entry will be awarded per shop/donation raised.
- Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
- Prize: There are 5x £100 voucher prizes. Retailer vouchers will be for either Etsy, Made.com, buyagift, Waitrose Grocery or Paul’s Boutique.
All 5 winning entries and £100 vouchers will be picked at random.
- Winners will be notified by email up to 30 days after the Competition has ended.
- The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
- Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.