easyfundraising Black Friday – The High Street give back Daily Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
The following rules apply to your participation in the Black Friday – The High Street gives back Daily Giveaway. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
- To enter, simply click on a participating retailer on the easyfundraising Giveaway landing page between 00:00 9th November 2020 to 23:59 22nd November 2020 each day.
- Earn a maximum of 1 entry per day. Entries can be earnt by either clicking onto the page in the app or the via the webpage.
- You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in as a user to earn an entry. Entries per supporter are limited to the first click through the Giveaway page each day.
- Promotion period runs from 00:00 9th November 2020 to 23:59 22nd November 2020. All entries must be received within this time.
- Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
- Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected supporter each day who will win a donation of £100.
- All entrants will receive an email confirming their entry which is sponsored by that day’s retailer.
- All entrants will receive an email letting them know if they’ve won the competition for the day they’ve entered.
- The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 3 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
- The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- The Promoter's decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
- Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.