The following rules apply to your participation in the Sainsbury's Voucher Giveaway. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, shop via one of our top 7 retailers on our grocery hub page link from the competition's social posts.
2. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in to earn an entry.
3. Promotion period runs from 00:00 13th June 2022 to 23:59 3rd July 2022. All entries must be received within this time.
4. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
5. Prize: There will be 3 randomly selected supporters who will each win a £100 Sainsbury's voucher. Each week 1 winner will be selected.
6. This voucher must be used in a Sainsbury's store or online and cannot be redeemed elsewhere.
7. All entrants will receive an email letting them know if they’ve won the competition. The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising. Delivery of prize may take up to two weeks after prize draw winner announcement.
8. All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry into the prize draw and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. Our promotion is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by any of the companies associated with the prize. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
13. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.