The following rules apply to your participation in the Savills giveaway. By entering the promotion, you agree to the following rules:
1. Every shop via the Savills app between 00:00 10th October 2022 to 23.59 on the 27th November 2022 will count as an entry to win a £250 donation for your cause & a £250 John Lewis & Partners gift card for yourself.
2. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and shop via the easyfundraising app for Savills employees for the chance to win.
3. Promotion period runs from 00:00 10th October 2022 to 23.59 on the 27th November 2022 . All entries must be received within this time.
4. Entry restrictions: The promotion is only open to Savills employees. Employees of the Promoter (easyfundraising), or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
5. Prizes: We are giving away a £250 donation for your cause & a £250 John Lewis & Partners gift card to two winners. The donation will be payable to the cause the winner is supporting at the time of the draw.
6. The two prize winners will be contacted by easyfundraising within 2 weeks of the giveaway end date to organise the prize.
7. All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry into the prize draw and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the promotion altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
9. The Promoter's decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this promotion or the prize offered in relation to the promotion. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the promotion, the winners and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
11. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.