The following rules apply to your participation in the Shop to win competition. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, you first need to opt in on the campaign page on the App home screen. Any shops you do using the easyfundraising App will then class as an entry into the £1,000 prize draw between 00:00 4th October 2021 to 23:59 31st October 2021.
2. Promotion period runs from 00:00 4th October 2021 to 23:59 31st October 2021. All entries must be received within this time.
3. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
4. Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected supporter who will win a £1,000 donation.
5. The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 30 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 30 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
6. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
8. The Promoter's decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.