The following rules apply to your participation in the "easyfundraising 7-Day Challenge” £100 Giveaway. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To be eligible to take part in the 7-Day Challenge you must be a new supporter that has signed up to easyfundraising on either an App or mobile device between 00:01 10th March - 23:59 12th May 2021.
2. Once you sign up you will receive an email each day for the next 7 days inviting you to complete an action. You will receive 1 entry for each action you complete, and can earn 9 entries in total for completing each of the below:
2.1. Get the easyfundraising app
2.2. Watch the ‘How it works’ video, you must be logged in to guarantee an entry
2.3. Visit a retailer’s website via the easyfundraising app
2.4. Add a favourite retailer on the easyfundraising app
2.5 Complete the quiz
2.6. Invite a friend to join easyfundraising via the app
2.7. View your cause leaderboard via the easyfundraising app
2.8. Complete the survey.
2.9. Bonus entry: if you complete all of the above actions within 7 days, you will be invited to earn a bonus entry when you shop via the app. You have 7 days from receiving the email to make the purchase, there is no minimum spend.
3. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in to earn an entry. Entries per supporter are limited to the first time each action is completed.
4. Promotion period runs from 00:01 10th March - 23:59 10th April 2021. All entries must be received within this time.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
5. Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected supporter who will win a £100 donation for their good cause.
6. All entrants will receive an email letting them know if they’ve won the competition. The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 14 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
7. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
11. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.