The following rules apply to your participation in the Advent Calendar competition by shopping with John Lewis. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, simply click through the John Lewis & Partners mail sent to you and make a purchase with John Lewis & Partners between 00:00 4th December 2019 to 23:59 20th December 2019. Or enter Day 20 of the Advent Calendar & shop with John Lewis & Partners by 23:59 on 20th December 2019.
2. You must have received the John Lewis email communications on the 4th or 11th November, or have entered Day 20 of the Advent Calendar and be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in to earn an entry. Every transaction will result in an extra entry into the Grand Prize Draw on Christmas Day. There is no transaction limit.
3. Advent Calendar promotion period runs from 00:00 1st December 2019 to 23:59 24th December 2019.
4. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
5. Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected supporter on 25th December who will be notified they have won the Grand Prize of a £5,000 donation and £5,000 John Lewis & Partners gift voucher. The winner of the Grand Prize will need to provide their name, email address & telephone number to receive the personalised e-voucher.
6. All entrants will receive an email letting them know they’ve entered and if they’ve won the competition. The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
7. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
11. Please refer to the advent calendar terms and conditions for full campaign terms and conditions.